Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NUMBER 21: PODCASTS

PODCASTS - A good thing? Yeah, I think so, but I have to make everything difficult. I registered for about a million podcast sites to try to get one to work and just going to Podcastalley.com ended up being the best for me. I like the setup of categories and when I clicked on "Education" I found podcast lessons on several languages. I had taken Spanish in school and I had always wanted to learn the French language, but it wasn't an option. Now I can try to learn by podcast. I've linked the first lesson.
http://www.thefrenchecole.com/soundbytes/podcast/tfe1.m4a

Louisa tried to help me do a podcast, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. We just have to figure out why it wouldn't save. I must say it sounded pretty good, but alas, no record of it, just Louisa's memory. I just hope I can figure out how to do a podcast before I retire, but don't get your hopes up kids, I have to be here forever, and it might take me that long.

1 comment:

Barbrarian said...

Your Meez is so YOU!!! Laughing!