Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TECHNORATI

I came, I saw, and I don't think so. I get it, really, I do, but maybe it's because I'm old that it just seems like too much stuff. Sometimes I think that some people have absolutely nothing else to do so they spend their time reading all these blogs about stuff (and I do mean stuff) from people they don't know. I am, however, ready to help the individual who comes to the library to do that very thing. There's so much out there and I'm sure there's some really great things I should know about, I just don't see it working for me right now. Do you see I'm overwhelmed? As far as tagging something of mine so the universe can access it, it simply doesn't appeal to me. I do know, however, that when I come up with something so totally awesome that the world should know about it, I know how to get it out there. I may not have anything for the world to find of use, but I hope to post (when I get to the right number) something that would be of use to our little library community.

1 comment:

w.addams said...

only a child of your genetic line would have the intellectual capacity to understand the ramifications of job displacement at such a tender age.....